Franchise Opportunities for Entrepreneurs and Independent Print Shop Owners
Transitioning your operation to Allegra through the Allegra Advantage Program offers independently owned printers the tools to:
Owners can benefit on a long-term basis or, if interested in retiring or moving on soon, can participate with just a five-year commitment. It’s a unique opportunity and one with the goal of growing the value of your business, making it more saleable, and helping you sell it when you’re ready … but without the high expenses associated with working through a business broker.
Specifically, the program is for independent printers who:
Upon joining the Allegra Network and rebranding your operations to an Allegra franchise, you’ll gain access to a wide range of franchise support services including:
1. Business Assessment & Planning Assistance with the aid of Allegra’s dedicated and experienced field operations executive and through a disciplined business assessment and planning process.
2. Industry-Exclusive Profit Mastery Program, the cornerstone of how we enhance the value of the businesses owned by Allegra franchise members.
3. Diversification Program which helps Allegra owners diversify into promising growth segments such as digital printing, wide-format applications, promotional products, direct mail and web development.
4. Acquisition Program with which we support the growth and profitability of Allegra businesses by helping them purchase assets of nearby independent printers or complementary service providers.
5. Technology Enhancement and franchise support including sophisticated online ordering (web-to-print), website building and many other best-in-class options for Allegra business owners.
6. World-Class Marketing Support such as digital and traditional marketing programs that continually generate new inquiries and sales leads for Allegra owners with the goal of achieving a highly profitable franchise.
7. Sales Staff Recruiting, Training & Mentoring to support Allegra business owners with sales and sales management training and assistance in their quest for greater outside sales.
8. Group Buying Power/Outsourcing Strategies that help Allegra business owners benefit from the Allegra Network’s unsurpassed purchasing power.
9. Assistance with Selling Your Business – a critical responsibility of ours in helping Allegra business owners when it’s time for them time to retire or otherwise move on.
* All fields required
It was the best decision to join Allegra through their Advantage Program. The transition to the Allegra brand was smooth. Being affiliated with this network of industry experts has allowed my location to enhance our capabilities and offer things we weren’t able to previously. The support of the home office for their franchise members allows us to say to our clients, “We can do anything!”
- Ed Klimczak, Owner, Allegra, Alpena, MI
Being part of the Allegra Network has given me immediate access to more than 200 industry vendors or partners – which is much greater access than I ever had an independent printer. This allows me the opportunity to offer a much wider variety of services and at competitive prices, too, while maintaining a significant margin.
- Eugene Montanez, Owner, Allegra, Corona, CA
The franchise has helped us to adapt to the changing needs of the businesses and organizations we support in our local market. Through our 30 years in business, being part of the Network has proven to be a huge benefit to us – and our customers. By leveraging the support and guidance of the franchise, we have gained greater efficiencies, knowledge and ultimately, results.
- Karen Grassick, Owner, Allegra, Burlington, Ontario
The franchise has been very helpful through the years as we needed different things – help with web and marketing efforts, sales training support, advice on purchasing new equipment and help with the acquisition of multiple businesses throughout the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the help and support of the franchise.
- Lisa Buehler, Owner, Allegra and Image360, <br />Little Rock, AR
As an Allegra owner, I enjoy working with other business professionals within my local community. I also love having a national network behind us to drive the business forward. It helps create a competitive advantage over the independents I often go head-to-head with.
- Peter Marcus, Owner, Allegra, Tucson, AZ
Through Allegra’s Matchmaker program, I purchased an established printing company and converted it to the Allegra brand. Allegra’s vision, support and many resources have been essential to my success in keeping my business relevant to my customers’ and prospects’ evolving needs.
- Steve Kapuscinski, Owner, Allegra Cincinnati, OH
I wasn’t familiar with this industry, but I wanted to own my own business and knew I could manage people. The Allegra MatchMaker Program allowed me to step right in and open a franchise with established clients and an experienced staff. I didn’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Todd Garcia, Owner, Allegra, Coal City, IL
With Allegra, our revenue is diversified over a fairly large customer base. At our Center, about 75-100 accounts represent just over 75% of our sales. So if we lose a few to attrition over the course of a year it’s not catastrophic; we more often than not make up for them in new accounts.
- Todd Hinson, Owner, Allegra, Rocky Mount, NC
The Next Steps to Learn More
Meet the Allegra Team
Convert to an Allegra and Position Yourself for Growth