Owning a franchise can be a smooth process with Allegra’s franchise purchase options and our stellar support systems. Learn about your next steps.
If you’ve been exploring what it would be like owning a franchise with Allegra, here are some of your purchase options, along with the next steps you’ll need to take on the journey toward entrepreneurship.
Allegra Resale Program
One way to pursue ownership with Allegra is to buy a center from a current owner who is retiring or otherwise seeking to sell. Our Resale Program affords you all the benefits of owning an Allegra-branded location, including our considerable franchise support programs offered through our proven franchise business model.
Allegra MatchMaker® Program
The Allegra MatchMaker® Program helps entrepreneurs enter the industry by buying a print shop or a marketing business and converting it to an Allegra Center. By beginning with an established customer base, experienced staff and a proven track record in the market, our MatchMaker® Program offers distinct advantages over owning a franchise with most other brands.
Here are the nine steps you need to take toward owning a franchise with Allegra:
- Make contact. Once you fill out the form on this page, we’ll set up a call to discuss the Allegra business opportunity – one that combines the very best aspects of owning a printing franchise and a marketing communications franchise.
- Complete the franchise candidate profile. At the time of your call or soon thereafter, an Allegra Franchise Development Manager (FDM) will help you complete our qualification questionnaire to start the mutual evaluation process. Your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our parent company, Alliance Franchise Brands.
- Discuss franchisee support. Via an informational webinar, your FDM will show you our franchise support programs, training activities and advertising assistance
,among over 50 initiatives in place to help you succeed.
- Review the FDD. The Federal Trade Commission requires franchisors to provide prospective purchasers a disclosure document, which we’ll send to you. The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) includes important information about your investment, along with a copy of the current franchise agreement. Your FDM will schedule a follow-up call to answer any questions you have.
- Talk to existing Allegra Franchise Members. At this point in the process, we suggest you speak with our existing Franchise Members regarding their experience with Allegra. You’re free to call any of our Franchise Members, most of whom will speak candidly about what it takes to succeed with us.
- Attend Discovery Day. During this final step in the mutual evaluation process, you’ll spend an entire day at our corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MI. There, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with our leadership team and members of our staff responsible for providing technical, training, administrative, marketing, and other support for Allegra Franchise Members.
- Sign the franchise agreement. Your due diligence process ends and the entrepreneurship journey begins the day you officially join the Alliance Franchise Brands family.
- Begin training. To ensure you’ll be as successful as possible owning an Allegra Center, you’ll undergo three weeks of new Franchise Member training, including two weeks of classroom training at our corporate headquarters and one week (or more if needed) in the field at your new Allegra Center.
- Cut the ribbon on opening day! Congratulations; you’re now an Allegra Franchise Member. While there will be challenges, you’ll also enjoy the many benefits of franchising. In capitalizing on the Allegra franchise opportunity and availing yourself of our many strong franchise support programs, you are well-positioned towards the road to success.